Owner And Data Controller
Methods Of Processing Personal Data
The personal data provided or acquired through navigation on this website will be subject to a treatment based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations in force.
The Data Controller processes Users' personal data by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Tipo Di Dati Raccolti
The data we collect from all users:
- Technical information on the use of the site, the type and version of the browser, the operating system
- IP address
- Usage data
I dati di utilizzo vengono raccolti automaticamente quando si utilizza il sito web e possono includere inforUsage data is collected automatically when you use the website and may include information such as your device's Internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages on our website you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data.
Data We May Collect
- When you access the website from or via a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your device mobile, the type of mobile internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- ID of your social media accounts and the information you share with us through your social accounts.
- The authentication status of third party when you visit our website trough a mobile application (for example if you are currently logged into Facebook or other social media accounts).
Categories of personal data processed
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails by the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the email. The consent to the provision of data by the User is necessary to be entered in the Data Controller's database and for the purposes of establishing and correctly carrying out what is offered by the same to its Users, as well as to third parties for the fulfillment of the single activity requested. Failure to provide, therefore, prevents registration in the Data Controller's databases, the completion of any contracts, as well as the execution of the same and any other activity.
Tools used for processing personal data
INTERACTION WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS
These services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information acquired from this Website are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings relating to each social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the User doesn’t use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Facebook (Meta Platforms Ireland Limited)
Instagram (Meta Platforms Ireland Limited)
LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company)
How we use your data
We use your personal information we collect to provide you with the requested service, innovate our technology and optimize your browsing experience. We may use the personal data of all visitors to the site to administer and improve the site and to optimize its infrastructure.
Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis
Personal data can be collected independently by the Data Controller or through third parties. In this case, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire some personal data of the Users, of a technical/IT nature (e.g. IP address, type of browser used, operating system, domain name and the addresses of websites from which access or exit was made, etc.), the transmission of which is inherent to the normal functioning of the internet. These data may be processed for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and/or to check its correct functioning and will be deleted immediately after processing.
The data that the User chooses to provide spontaneously are collected to allow the Website to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
- fulfill the obligations arising from the contract between the User and the Owner for the sale of the Services on the Website and to provide the information requested by the User. This treatment is mandatory for the execution of the contract of which the User is a party, for the execution of pre-contractual measures or to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject to;
- fulfill any type of obligation contemplated and envisaged by current laws, regulations, related laws and commercial uses, in particular, in tax/fiscal matters. This treatment is mandatory to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject to;
- other subsidiary purposes or related to those indicated above and, in any case, falling within the scope of the Website's activities;
- follow up on the specific requests addressed to the Owner by the User for informative communications relating to the Services of the same Owner, via e-mail messages. This processing is optional and based on the User's consent, however failure to communicate one or more data will make it impossible to respond to the request for information and to use the services offered by the Owner.
Information we share
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, they may have access to the data:
- Persons in charge of processing, specifically trained for this involved in the organization of the Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, lawyers, system administrators).
- External subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller pursuant to art. no. 28 GDPR. The updated list of Data Processors, if appointed, can always be requested to the Data Controller.
- Public or private subjects who can access the data in compliance with legal obligations;
- Persons who perform subsidiary and instrumental tasks with respect to the activity of the Data Controller.
Place of processing and transfer of data abroad
The Data are processed at the Data Controller's operational headquarters. For more information, you can contact the Data Controller. The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities operating on behalf of the Data Controller and by virtue of specific contractual obligations and based in EU or extra EU member countries. If the Data is transferred outside the EEA, the Data Controller will take all appropriate contractual measures to ensure adequate data protection.
Time of treatment
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data. In particular:
- The data collected for contractual obligations will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes and in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- The data collected for fiscal/administrative obligations or contractual obligations will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes and in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- The data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied.
- The data collected based on the User's consent may be kept until such consent is revoked
- The data may be kept by the Data Controller for a longer period in compliance with legal obligations or by order of an authority.
The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner by contacting the Owner. At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted and therefore, the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and data portability can no longer be exercised.
How to update and modify data
For users in the European Union, the European Economic Area and Switzerland, there is also the right to:
- access to personal data;
- obtain the rectification or cancellation of the data or the limitation of the treatment;
- oppose to the treatment;
- data portability;
- revoke the consent, where provided: revoke the consent doesn’t affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent includes the option to unsubscribe from our e-mailing list at any time or to contact us to request to be excluded from our text message lists.
- to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
For your protection we can only share and update the personal data associated with the e-mail address you use to send us your request. We may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will respond to such requests in a reasonably time. Please do not send sensitive personal data, passwords or credit card details by e-mail.
- We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold, in particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL and HTTPS protocol to make sure the moment in which Personal Data are entered.
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing procedures, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
How we protect your data
Your data may be communicated abroad. We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested at any time.
Last update: 11 | Mar | 2022