At any time you can change or withdraw your consent on our website at the link Cookie
management in the footer.
Find out who we are, how you can contact us and how we process personal data in our Privacy
What cookies are
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. Cookies have different functions. Cookies have the purpose to improve the functionality and navigation of this website. In other
cases, however, cookies are used to: monitor users while browsing, record information on what the user buys or might want to buy, customize the advertising shown when he opens the email or browse a social network and personalize content, provide social media features and analyze traffic. In his browser, User can set his privacy preferences in order to not store cookies, delete them after each visit or every time he closes the browser, or even accept only the cookies of the website www.mjmcargo.it and not those of third parties.
Technical cookies don’t need the User's consent. Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of making it possible for the User to navigate the website and allow him to use its features. These are always first-party cookies, as they are conveyed directly by the Owner on the website. Navigation cookies are normally session cookies and, therefore, once the navigation browser is closed they are automatically deactivated. Other technical cookies are useful for allowing you to store some User preferences without having to reset them during following visits (i.e. functionality cookies). For this reason, functionality cookies are often persistent cookies, as they remain stored on the User's computer even after the browser is closed, until the expiry date set for them or until the User decides to delete them.
Delete or disabling cookies
With the exception of technical cookies strictly necessary for normal navigation, you can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this Website.
The User can avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner or through the appropriate functions available on their browser or in this policy. The User can manage cookie preferences directly within his browser and prevent third parties from installing them. By disabling all cookies, the functioning of this site could be compromised. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
User can obtain specific instructions through the following links:
- Delete/disable Android cookies at the following address: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?hl=en&ref_topic=7437824
- Delete/disable Chrome cookies at the following address: https://myaccount.google.com/privacycheckup/0/1?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmyaccount.google.com%2Fdata-and-personalization%3Fhl%3Den&hl=en
- Delete/disable Explore cookies at the following address: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Delete/disable iOS cookies at the following address: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Delete/disable Mozilla Firefox cookies at the following address: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Delete/disable Opera cookies at the following address: https://www.opera.com/it/use-cases/clean-browser-and-remove-trackers
- Delete/disable Safari cookies at the following address: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- To disable third-party cookies, you can use Your Online Choices at the following address https://www.youronlinechoices.com/
This is a web service managed by the non-profit European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) hich provides information on behavioral advertising based on profiling cookies and allows users to opt ut of their installation. By deleting all cookies from your browser or removing them through services such as Your Online Choices, these, if from third parties, will be generally inhibited, not only within this site.
Further information upon treatment
Data Subject’s rights
Data subjects have the right to obtain, where appropriate, access to their personal data as well as rectification or erasure of such data or the restriction of the processing concerning them, and to object to the processing (pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation). Data Subject has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the Data Controller and of the Personal Data Processing Managers;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the Data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
Last update: 11 | Mar | 2022